Available ONLY Before Identity
Protect Yourself and Your Family
Chances are 1 in 23 that you will become a victim of identity
theft, according to statistics provided by the Federal Trade
If you become a victim of identity theft, IDSafeChoice will
go to work to restore your credit and your credibility –
a process that could save you up to 600 hours of your time.
Surveys show that as many as a third of all victims give
up without ever getting back their good name – even
after a year of trying on their own.
Available ONLY before identity theft strikes, the IDSafeChoice PLUS
program provides a total protection package:
Credit Monitoring PLUS up to $20,000 for Identity
Theft Expenses in addition to IDSafeChoice Recovery and
- Your complete credit report available automatically each
year for your review
- Weekly status alerts to warn of new activity that may
signal that a criminal is at work.
- Warnings of derogatory credit, new credit issued, inquiries
on your report, change of address attempts and more.
- Up to $20,000 in reimbursed expenses for recovering
your identity, including up to $5000 per week in lost wage
reimbursement, with zero deductible.
- Your own personal Recovery Advocate to recover your
Did you know.... the age group with the
highest incidence of identity theft is between the ages of
18 and 29, accounting for almost a third of all victims?
And there were over 400,000 cases of identity theft in 2004
for children under the age of 18.
Theft Data Clearinghouse Study published by the FTC, February
- Protection awareness test
- Personal protection plan
- Reports of new “tricks of the trade”
- Personal protection advisory newsletter
- Your own personal Recovery Advocate to restore your
good name, if you fall victim
- Fraud alerts are posted at all three credit bureaus.
- Your rights as a victim are explained.
- A customized recovery plan is developed and documented
for your review.
- Your Recovery Advocate contacts and works with all agencies,
financial institutions and companies affected.
- Your Recovery Advocate completes and files all forms
and follows up to make sure fraudulent activity is corrected.
- Your Recovery Advocate will contact you at 30, 60 and
90 days after the case is closed to determine if there
are any additional problems.
- Your good name will be restored – no matter how
long it takes
Note: Family Plan includes recovery and reimbursement benefits
for the primary plan member, their spouse or domestic partner,
and each dependent with the same permanent address as the
primary member, up to the age of 25.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Expense reimbursement benefit underwritten by member
companies of American International Group, Inc. The description
herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms,
conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Reimbursement
Coverage not available to residents of New York.
2. Eligibility for recovery services is based on ID theft
events that occur, are discovered and reported to Identity
Safeguards – on or after the effective date of the
program and during the eligibility period.
3. Services are available only in the United States, and
for persons temporarily or permanently residing outside
the United States to the extent that U.S. laws apply.
4. Identity Safeguards does not provide credit counseling
or repair to credit which legitimately belongs to the Plan
5. Identity Safeguards reserves the right to refuse or
terminate services if it is deemed that the Plan Member
is committing fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue
statements, or failing to perform his/her portion of the
recovery plan. Identity Safeguards will not refuse or terminate
services solely on the complexity of the case.